martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

Faster

___________


 I can't see, cause it’s burning deep inside
. Like gasoline, a fire running wild.
No more fear, cause I’m getting closer now. 
So unreal, but I like it anyhow.

 I go faster and faster and faster
 and faster and faster and faster and faster.


  And I can’t live in a fairytale of lies.
And I can’t hide from the feeling cause it’s right. 
  And I go faster and faster and faster and faster for love.
I can’t live in a fairytale of lies.
  I can feel that you’ve mezmerized my heart.
 I feel so free. I’m alive, I’m breaking out.
 I won’t give in, cause I’m proud of all my scars. 
 And I can see I’ve been wasting too much time. 

I go faster and faster and faster 
 and faster and faster and faster and faster.

 And I can’t live in a fairytale of lies.
 And I can’t hide from the feeling cause it’s right. 
 And I go faster and faster and faster and faster for love.
 I can’t live in a fairytale of lies. 
 And I can’t live in a fairytale of lies. 
  And I can’t hide from the feeling cause it’s right. 
 And I go faster and faster and faster and faster for love.
 I can’t live in a fairytale of lies

 A fairytale of lies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


Lost in the Darkness